Sand filters are the ultimate in above-ground pool filtration as they require less maintenance than a cartridge based filter system. By using sand to filter out debris, dirt and leaves from the pool, the Flowclear Sand Filter saves you money by removing the need to clean and replace filter cartridges. It also helps to reduce waste in the long run.
The Flowclear Sand Filter is perfect for small to medium sized pools (1,100 to 16,000 litres volume) and can filter approximately 2,006 litres per hour. It features a durable corrosion proof filter tank for lasting durability against the acidic nature of chlorinated pool water.
When the pressure gauge reaches red, you simply turn the ‘backwashâ€?setting on the control valve. Once the backwash is complete and a waste hose has been connected, use the ‘rinseâ€?setting to drain the waste water in an appropriate outdoor space or garden. Please note that while the sand filer can remove bacteria within the filter, it will not kill any bacteria in the pool. Pool chemicals are still recommended for use with this product or use it in conjunction with a Flowclear Chlorinator for a totally eco-friendly pool chlorination process.
Pool cleaning made cost-effective and easy. And so you should with the Flowclear Sand Filter. Order yours today.
Please note: Sand is not included in this purchase.
* Pump with a GFCI plug
* Durable, corrosion-resistant filter tank
* 6-position valve for easy control
* Easy-to-read pressure gauge
* Strainer for separating leaves and other rough debris
* Easy-access assembly
* Compatible with 1.25 in/ 3.2 cm valves using the adaptors included
* Top flange clamp design allows 360 degree rotation for easy installation
* Required sand size: #20 silica sand, 0.45-0.85mm, approximately 8.5kg (not included)
* For use with 300-4,200gallons (1,100-16,000L) pools
* Brand: Bestway
* Rating: 220-240V ~, 85W
* Pump's water flow rate (pump capacity ): 530 gal./h( 2,006 L/h)
* Integrate pool system water flow rate (system flow rate): 530 gal./h( 2,006 L/h)